«

»

ATtiny2313 – Based Thermostat Project Update #2

First fully working revision of firmware is finished, which takes all 2k of ATtiny2313′s memory. I wrote it in C, and I wanted to implement some other functionality, but unfortunately I’m out of space(of course if I would want to, I can put there ATtiny4313, which is identical to ATtiny2313, but has 4k of memory). Plus I’ve made a little explanation on temperature hysteresis and thermal capacitance, and ranted about front panel a bit.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>