Some time ago, after I started adding stuff to EEVBlog wiki page (http://eevblog.com/wiki), I thought why not to make a post about electronic-related websites that I like.
So, here’s my portion of links to electronic-related resources that I find interesting and useful:
- EEVblog(www.eevblog.com) – Tutorials, equipment reviews, live shows, etc.
- Afrotechmods – Lots of really cool electronic tutorials for beginners.
- Jeri Ellsworth YouTube Channel – Homebrew transistors, pinball machines, and electronic tutorials.
- Jeri Ellsworth Second Channel
- Mike’s Electric Stuff – Extreme teardowns, random electronic stuff.
- Musings of a Scientist – Random electronic stuff
- Ben’s YouTube Channel – Mixed engineering stuff, not just electronics
- BTC Instrumentation – Lot’s of cool instrumentation tutorials, and instrumentation-related videos.
- Tronixstuff – Arduino tutorials; reviews of electronic kits, test equipment and products; articles of interest and free monthly competitions.
- MightyOhm – Join the resistance! Electronics related stuff; personal blog.
- Dr Terrible’s House of Bloggable – Random electronic stuff.
- The Life of Kenneth – Random electronic stuff.
- Embeddederic – Rants from the Embedded Hardware Guy.
- Stephen’s Weblog – Random electronic stuff.
- Alternet – RF and other random stuff.
Electronic-Related News And Other Websites:
- EEWeb – Electrical Engineering Community – News, articles, and lot’s of other stuff.
- Adafruit Blog – Electronic-Related news, projects, etc.
- Hack A Day – hacks and projects.
- 4HV.org – Tesla coils and other high-voltage stuff.
Parametric Parts Search:
If you know some cool electronic-related websites, blogs, etc – I will be glad to hear about them! I’m always looking for a new information.
P.S. Tomorrow I’ll tell you about project that I started working on.