My name is Phil, and that’s me with my dog Shiver(the name is not weather-related).
A few things about me:
- I was interested in electronics my whole life, but I started to do it seriously a couple of years ago.
- Now I’m learning programming for embedded systems(ideally mission-critical systems).
- Previously I was working on cars (car electronics, EFI (Electronic Fuel Injection) systems diagnositcs, ECU(Electronic Control Unit, car computer to be short) repairs.
- At the time when I was studying in university, I was working on couple of software projects and also was doing some web-design.
- In the senior years of a high-school I was part of design team in subway automation project(mainly was working with SCADA).
- When I was a kid I was taking apart everything that I could reach. )
- I’m really interested in industrial automation systems, instrumentation, vehicles control electronics and such.
EMAIL: phil at jumperone dot com